Monday, June 23, 2008

Who is this well photographed person?

Lisa Anastos Edition

Flipping through W Magazine, I came across gorgeous Lisa Anastos, who looked more spectacular than the model standing next to her. I soon decided that I wanted to learn more about this stunning brunette.

Doing barely any research, I have found out that she is Democrat, a lawyer, supporter of John Edwards, founder of the Whitney Contemporaries, but not much else.

She is briefly mentioned in the NY Times along with other people, but I would certainly not mind trying to arrange a full interview. People such as her, are certainly worth more mention than the draining Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, why can't someone be noticed because they are the founder of the Whitney Contemporaries, rather than because they posted a sex video?

So this is the start of a hopefully new way of looking at noteworthy people.

No comments: