Monday, April 14, 2008

Coach is always looking out for Label Whores

These are the tacky sunglasses that I will look at shudder for the poor of heart who place them upon their face. To be a walking billboard for Coach, and for Coach to make their label look like a little price tag, all and all seem quite gaudy to me.

I don't think I'd actually mind seeing it so much on an older "cougar-type" woman, but only because I think they might need to hide behind labels because if they saw how ridiculous their lives were, they would certainly suffer from a terrible mid-life crisis. But for someone young, I just think they should have better things to spend their money on.

I respect the brand nevertheless, the bags are status symbols and attractive enough to claim that title, but the whole idea is very boring and white bread to me.

No comments: